Long experience in all kinds of services, from Airlines to Hotel Management Transportation & Logistics (27 years with Aramex), started a new company in 2014 Crypta sal (specialized in information security – and archive storage (whether physical or digital).
Through those long years, she went through different kinds of jobs.
Now, in addition to being Partner/General Manager of Crypta s.a.l:
– President of LLWB (Lebanese League of Women in Business)
– Vice Chair of Ruwwad Altanmiya in Tripoli
– Member of the Steering Committee of UNGCL (United Nations Global Compact)
– Board member of Rural Entrepreneurs
– Member of the American Chamber of Commerce – AMCHAM – Chapter Lebanon
– Through the years and personally did participate in major social activities, in addition to different CSR projects (under Aramex) or on her own
– Vice President of Injaz Lebanon for more than 5 years (resigned 2016)
– Vice Chair of Amideast Advisory Board (Lebanon) – resigned 2017
– 2007 was chosen by the State Department among other 5 Lebanese Business Women to participate in two Conferences 1st one held in Amman and the Major one in Washington D.C., under the title (Women Business Leaders’ Summit)
Was elected as the 1st female president for the Freight Forwarding Syndicate